Last revised 4th of MAY 2015. 2.39pm
This Privacy Statement ("Statement") applies to the website located at instantpayng.com, and any other websites owned and operated by AJEDSKY ULTIMATE ENTERPRISES that direct the viewer or user to this Statement. In this Statement, the terms "Instantpay," "we," and "us" refers to AJEDSKY ULTIMATE ENTERPRISES and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies. This Statement does not apply to websites and services that are owned and operated by third parties.
Every personal information collected on this website is strictly confidential and will be treated as such. Your personal information is in the Hands of a group of discrete and professional individuals at instantpayng who will secure and protect your information.
Information We Collect
As you use our services, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. The information we collect falls into these categories: (1) information you give us; and (2) information we collect from other sources.
Information You Give Us
We collect information you give us when you use our services. Some examples of using our "services" are when you visit our website, create a Instantpay account. The information you give us may include your first or last name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, financial account information, birthday, city of birth, and any other information you choose to give us.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. We may also collect information about you from other companies and organizations. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including:
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about purchases, services, accounts, programs;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to post your comments or statements on our websites;
- to send you personalized promotions and special offers;
- to inform you about our brands, products, events, or other promotional purposes;
- to maintain and improve our sites and the products and services we offer;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud; and
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- When We Work Together – We may share the collected information between AJEDSKY ULTIMATE ENTERPRISES, its subsidiaries, and affiliated companies for proper management and analysis and decision making, including decisions regarding the expansion and promotion of our product and service offering, order or customer request fulfillment, and for use by those companies for the other purposes described in this Statement.
- When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, if we believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of Instantpay or our customers or partners.
- When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
Changing Your Information or Deleting Your Account
If you want to change your information, cancel your account, or stop us from using your information, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need.
How We Protect Your Information
Instantpay protects your information using technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. Some of our safeguards include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls, and administrative informational controls. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Storing and Processing Your Information
Use by Minors
We do not intend for our website or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section, below.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Statement went into effect on the date noted at the top of this webpage. We may update this Statement from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Statement on this page and change the date at the top of this webpage. We encourage you to look for updates and changes to this Statement by checking this date at the top of this webpage. We will notify you of any modifications to this Statement that might materially affect the way we use or disclose your personal information prior to the change becoming effective by means of a message on this website.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact Instantpay Customer Service online at http://instantpayng.com/customerservice, by phone at 080-8462-3489.